Automotive supplier Valeo SA will supply belt-driven combined starter-alternators on two future vehicles in volume production. Consumers will benefit from a fuel savings of up to 10%, reduced noise levels and no emissions at standstill. The belt-driven starter-alternator not only generates electrical energy but also performs the function of a conventional starter motor. The system is a flexible bolt-on solution that does not intrude on powertrain design and uses existing alternator engine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo Has Customers for Starter/Alternator" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642