TURIN – Faithful to a newly established tradition, Finnish specialty car maker Valmet Automotive unveils at the Geneva Motor Show this week a design study of a new coupe convertible based on the Volvo C70. This is the third and newest show car with a retractable hardtop created by Valmet. The niche maker is working intensively on the application of the new technique and aims at creating a fullsize convertible, which combines the style and convenience of an elegant coupe when the roof is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valmet Automotive to Unveil Volvo Concept Convertible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642