HANOI — Vietnam's thriving domestic automobile market is expected to plummet from this year's 100% sales growth rate to 20% next year, industry insiders say in a Vietnam News Agency report. Domestic automobile joint ventures in the first eight months of the year sold 8,200 vehicles, double the number sold last year. Experts say that if automobiles sales continue along their current trend, an estimated 10,000 cars will be sold on the domestic market this year. But the sudden increase in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vietnam expects car sales to drop next year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642