Vietnamese auto maker Vina Star gears up to expand sales in a market it still considers car-thirsty. The automotive market in Vietnam is rife with potential, due to its large population and steadily progressing economic development, says Vina Star Deputy General Director Kazunori Hagiwara. "I feel the market here is still too small compared to the population and economic development," Hagiwara says at a recent press conference. Vina Star Jolie MB Vietnam, he explains, has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vina Star Eyes Bigger Market Share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642