Plans by Malcolm Bricklin’s Visionary Vehicles LLC to form a joint venture with China’s Chery Automobile Co. Ltd are canceled, and he instead wants to contract production with three Chinese OEMs. Auto entrepreneur Bricklin says he has had talks with a dozen Chinese auto makers and plans to meet with another 10 in the next two months in order to realize his dream of selling Chinese-built vehicles in the U.S. “We’re only interested now in building up our own brand, with our own cars, with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visionary, Chery Split; Bricklin Targets Contract Manufacturing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642