VAN BUREN TOWNSHIP, MI – Visteon Corp. faces the very real possibility of a near-term Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing after posting last week a $663 million loss for 2008, but the supplier remains focused on developing advanced technology that will be needed when industry sales rebound. At least one relatively new contract for Visteon is worth celebrating: the instrument panel for the all-new ’09 Dodge Ram pickup. Every contract Visteon wins outside Ford Motor Co. is notable because it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon Applies Stitch in Time for Ram IP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642