Visteon Corp. is opening two new facilities in China in the next year, both to produce climate-control components and systems. In the first venture, the Tier I supplier is partnering with its Halla Climate Control business of South Korea to open a new $80 million compressor plant in the Dalian Industrial Center in northeast China. The 269,100 sq.- ft. (25,000 sq.-m) facility will supply air-conditioning compressors to major OEMs in China and the Asia/Pacific region. Visteon says there ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon Expanding in Asia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642