DEARBORN, MI – Clout sometimes comes with being the big guy, and that’s why Visteon Corp. contends it may have more muscle than other all-wheel-drive component suppliers. With $17.8 billion in annual revenues, 117 manufacturing plants worldwide and 80,000 employees in 25 countries on six continents, Visteon checks in at No.3 in the global supplier rankings. And it lays claim to a portfolio of parts equal to 40% of an average vehicle’s material value – a vertical integration that Visteon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon Looks to Muscle Way to Bigger Piece of AWD Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642