Visteon Corp. says its newly developed Long Life Filtration System eliminates replacement of air filters for the life of a vehicle. The new filter element — contained within a dedicated “air induction system” — is designed to last more than 150,000 miles (240,000 km) under “normal” use. When it is time for replacement, the entire self-contained unit is removed and another is installed. The Long Life Filtration System features a reticulated foam filter that traps an unprecedented amount ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon: New air filter good for life of vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642