Visteon Corp. Chairman Peter J. Pestillo says his company isn't placing all its technological eggs in one basket, but it sure looks that way. The former Ford Motor Co. partsmaker is finding its way as an independent supplier, and appears eager to make telematics its core product line for strategic growth. The Dearborn, MI, company creates the new Telematics/Multimedia business unit to capitalize on the anticipated consumer appetite for back-seat entertainment, navigation, voice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon Wants Lead in Telematics" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642