BEIJING — Volkswagen Investment (China) Co. Ltd. issues a statement flatly denying a published report that it plans to acquire its two Chinese car joint ventures, Shanghai Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd. and FAW-Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd. In the statement, the automaker says it will continue to abide by its commitment to help its joint ventures remain competitive after China's much-anticipated World Trade Organization membership. The statement claims Volkswagen AG continues to have a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen denies reports of plans to buy out JV partners after WTO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642