BERLIN â€” Volkswagen AG saw third quarter profits jump 23.5% in the third quarter to E621 million (US$559 million) compared with E503 million (US$452 million) a year ago. Overall, Volkswagen group sales rose 1% to 1.2 million units in the quarter compared with 1.225 million units in the year-ago period. In Germany, Volkswagenâ€™s home market, sales declined by 1.8% during the quarter to 233,000 units versus 238,000 units in third-quarter 2000. In the rest of Western Europe, Volkswagen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagenâ€™s third-quarter profit jumps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642