VIENNA – Volkswagen Sarajevo d.o.o. plans to produce 3,736 cars this year, up 20.4% from the 3,102 built in 2004. The Volkswagen AG joint venture plant in Bosnia-Herzegovina assembles the cars from semi-knocked-down kits. The 2005 forecast includes about 2,010 Skoda Auto a.s. cars, about even with year-ago. In addition to 1,350 Skoda Fabias in the plan, VW Sarajevo expects to assemble 410 first-generation Skoda Octavia and 250 new Octavia models. The new Octavia is slated for a midyear ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen Sarajevo to Hike Output 20%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642