BRATISLAVA, Slovakia – Volkswagen Slovakia a.s., Volkswagen AG’s Slovak manufacturing arm, says sales reached 183 billion Slovakia koruny ($5.6 billion) in 2003, up 68% from 2002. The company imported components worth SKK109 billion ($3.3 billion) and exported vehicles, bodies and parts worth more than SKK182 billion ($5.6 billion) in 2003, a jump of 68% compared with the previous year. The foreign trade surplus of SKK73 billion ($2.3 billion) marks a 121% increase from year prior. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen Slovakia Exhibits Strong Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642