Mark Reuss, head of General Motors Co. North American operations, predicts the upcoming Chevrolet Volt and Cruze will change the way consumers think about the brand and the auto maker. Speaking to a gathering of Wall Street analysts and investors ahead of a potential initial public offering by the auto maker later this year, Reuss says the cars will shock the market with technology, value and inspiring features. “Chevrolet will really be understood with these two new entries,” Reuss ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volt, Cruze Expected to Alter Perception of Bow-Tie Brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642