DETROIT – General Motors Co. says its Chevrolet Volt extended-range electric vehicle is being put through all the development phases typical with a conventionally powered model, but marketing the car will deviate from the norm. Jonathan J. Lauckner, vice president-global program management, says “everything is going according to plan” in the development of the Volt. Earlier reports suggested GM was having trouble smoothing the transition between the operation of the Volt’s electric ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volt Development Typical, But Not Its Marketing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642