Production of C70 coupes and convertibles at Volvo Car's AutoNova joint venture is expected to resume today, April 3, following resolution of a dispute with partner TWR over how to share financial losses (see Ward's Automotive Reports — March 27, '00, p.5). Under terms of the deal struck last week, Volvo is increasing its stake in the JV to controlling 75% by purchasing 26% from TWR. Volvo will acquire TWR's remaining 25% holding in 2003. Production had been halted for three weeks due to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo C70 Output to Resume at AutoNova" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642