AB Volvo is a marginal player in India’s rapidly growing truck and bus market. But it is changing these market segments by setting new standards for transport of material and people, as well as for safety and emissions control. The company also is laying a strong foundation for its business in India and throughout the Asia/Pacific region. Volvo trucks offer twice the power and load capacity. India’s Foreign Investment Promotion Board in June permitted Volvo India Ltd. to set up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo India Brings Change to Truck and Bus Markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642