NEW YORK – The once and future chief of Volvo Cars of North America is Victor H. Doolan. Doolan replaces Dan Werbin, who assumes Doolan’s role as executive director of Ford’s Premier Automotive Group, but with a different focus. "The job that Dan is going to is really the PAG strategy integrator in North America," says Nick Scheele, president and chief operating officer of Ford Motor Co. Werbin will oversee new product development and coordinate PAG brands, a spokesman says. Doolan’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Redux: Doolan Back as Chief of Volvo N.A." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642