BEIJING — Volvo Truck Corp. may be nearing the end of six years of negotiations to establish a joint venture with China National Heavy Truck Corp. in Jinan, Shandong province. Negotiations had been interrupted because of CNHTC's recently completed restructuring, an official says. The Chinese government in August divided CNHTC into three divisions and made the company a province-controlled, rather than state-controlled, entity. The truckmaker also scaled back its workforce from 80,000 to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo resumes JV talks with China Heavy Truck" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642