KANANASKIS, Alberta, Canada – The Kananaskis Lodge was built to accommodate skiers for the 1988 Olympics in nearby Calgary, Alberta. It still houses skiers and offers a shuttle to Nakiska ski resort. But the shuttle won’t take skiers to Fortress Mountain, the driver explains. You need 4-wheel drive, or chains, or burly passengers capable of pushing the vehicle up the winding and slippery road. What better place, reasoned Volvo Car, for a test drive of the S60 sports sedan boasting a new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo S60 AWD More Than Just Safety" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642