KANANASKIS, Alberta, Canada – The expectations AB Volvo has for the S60 sports sedan are huge. "It’s the car that will drive us forward," says Roger Orbisher, vice president-public affairs, Volvo Cars of North America LLC. It was designed to change people’s perceptions of the brand. "It is becoming the bedrock of what Volvo is all about and will be our volume leader." So far, it is exceeding expectations. Volvo sold 1,020 S60 sedans last year and began 2002 by targeting sales at 5,000 to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo S60 Carries High Expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642