WASHINGTON – Competing in the midsize luxury-sedan segment requires fresh and exciting offerings that meet or exceed the quality of such marques as Mercedes-Benz and BMW. Volvo S80 Which begs the question: Can a slightly refreshed Volvo go head-to-head with an all-new E-Class and the upcoming, totally new 5-Series, which goes on sale later this year? The folks at Volvo Cars of North America knew they had to do something to keep their S80 sedan fresh to take on its German ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo S80 Stays The Course" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642