The roller-coaster existence of Ford Motor Co.â€™s Premier Automotive Group, once considered a cornerstone of the auto makerâ€™s business, could be headed for the end of the line. On the heels of Fordâ€™s admission last month that it is exploring the sale of Jaguar and Land Rover brands â€“ a development that followed the March sale of Aston Martin â€“ the auto maker does not entirely refute media reports that suggest Volvo also is on the block, although it insists it has not entered into any ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Sale Prospect Suggests PAGâ€™s Days Numbered" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642