Volvo Car Corp. had a rough January, as sales tumbled an astonishing 65.2% compared with year-ago to a mere 2,910 units, according to Ward’s data, which is adjusted for 26 selling days vs. 25 in like-2007. Neither Volvo’s cars nor its cross/utility vehicles were spared from the carnage, with every model in both segments registering double-digit year-over-year declines. Even the XC90 fullsize CUV, typically one of Volvo’s strongest offerings, saw deliveries plummet 71.4% to 573 units. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Sales Tumble 65.2% in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642