FRANKFURT – It was the second day of press previews at last fall’s Frankfurt auto show and Guy Burgoyne, studio chief for the interior of Volvo Cars new S40 (and V50), was answering questions on the workings of his new baby to a variety of intrigued – and frequently disgruntled – competitors. The S40’s ultra-thin center-stack console, fast becoming a minor talking point of the show, was until then an idea seen only on concept cars. (See related story: Volvo Trumps World with New S40 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Scores, Confounds Audi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642