A contentious battle between Volvo Cars and TWR, the British company that controls 51% of AutoNova, a joint venture it has with the Swedish automaker, seemed to be headed toward a solution late last week. AutoNova, which assembles C70 coupes and convertibles for Volvo, has been idle for two weeks because of a dispute between the two owners over how to share AutoNova's 1998 losses. Volvo says it wants to end the JV to stave off an AutoNova bankruptcy that could jeopardize the jobs of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo seeks to end JV with TWR in AutoNova" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642