The pending sale of Volvo Car Corp. to China-based Zhejiang Geely Holding Group should help bolster the Swedish auto maker’s bottom line by opening up the burgeoning China auto market. “You have to believe if you are owned by a Chinese manufacturer that would bring a whole lot of benefits,” Volvo CEO Stephen Odell told Ward’s in January. A Volvo spokesman confirms Ford Motor Co.’s sale of the Swedish auto maker to Zhejiang Geely, parent company of Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd., will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Stands to Benefit From Imminent Sale to Geely" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642