LAS VEGAS – Volvo Cars launches its first two performance vehicles in the hopes the clamor for “R” cars will justify expanding a performance image across the Swedish auto maker’s lineup. Volvo’s V70 R performance wagon is a halo vehicle. It all starts with the S60 R sedan and V70 R wagon, both delivering 300 hp and 295 lb.-ft. (400 Nm) of torque and featuring an innovative chassis system for three distinct driving experiences from a single car. Production of the R series began ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Tests Performance Waters with S60 R, V70 R" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642