GENEVA – Volvo Cars takes adventure to the next level with its Volvo Adventure Concept Car 2 (ACC2), which debuts at the Geneva Motor Show. The ACC2 could influence the design and execution for the next-generation of the Cross Country. Officially, Volvo says the ACC2 is a concept study for a high-performance sports activity vehicle, but some Volvo executives say its features could make it an intriguing production vehicle. “ACC2 shows how the advantages of the Cross Country concept can be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Thinks Snow With ACC2 Concept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642