Volkswagen AG will add yet another multipurpose vehicle (MPV) to its product lineup in the first quarter of 2003. Dubbed the Touran, the new MPV will be smaller than the current Sharan and offer more versatility and creature comforts. VW is mum on whether the Touran will replace the Sharan at end of that vehicle’s life expectancy in 2005. The auto maker says the Touran represents a further extension of its model range into segments where it has not been represented. Volkswagen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Adds Touran to MPV Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642