Volkswagen of America Inc. names Matthias Seidl to the newly created post of chief operating officer, effective July 15. He will be based at the company’s U.S. headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI, and will report to Executive Vice President Adrian Hallmark, the auto maker says. In his new role, Seidl will be responsible for the strategic direction, definition and development of VWA sales, including the development and enhancement of its dealer network, Hallmark says. Seidl joined VW in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW of America Names New COO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642