VIENNA – Porsche Holding, the Austrian importer of Porsche cars and Volkswagen Group brands, will begin importing VW, Audi and SEAT vehicles into Serbia-Montenegro over the next few weeks. VW Golf The Austrian company will take over import duties for the VW and Audi brands from Autokomerc d.o.o., which will continue as a dealer. SEAT is not yet represented in Serbia-Montenegro, formerly Yugoslavia. Autokomerc sold 1,219 VW vehicles last year, making the brand No.7 with a 4.8% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW, Audi, SEAT Switch Distributors in Serbia-Montenegro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642