SAO PAULO – Volkswagen do Brasil Ltda.’s sales to the U.S., Brazil’s main trade partner along with Argentina, are falling at a dramatic pace. Passenger car exports to the U.S. in the first four months slid 57%. VW Brazil, the country’s largest exporter to the U.S., has reduced its Golf delivery program 50% due to falling orders from dealers. Sales to Canada dropped 32% to 3,088 units. From January through April, the auto maker exported 5,162 vehicles built in metro Curitiba, Parana, to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Brazil North American Sales See Slide Dramatic" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642