WOLFSBURG, Germany – Volkswagen AG will rely on a broadening of its existing powertrain technologies to strengthen its lineup and improve sales in the U.S. and elsewhere, top executives say. Labeled as a shift “back to a more focused product range,” the auto maker’s future plans include expanded use of its advanced engine and transmission technologies, along with the introduction of several new or revised ’07 models for the U.S. market, Volkswagen of America Inc. President and CEO Adrian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW to Broaden Use of DSG, TSI" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642