Volkswagen Canada Inc. celebrates its 50th anniversary with the introduction of the Jetta Wagon and 50th anniversary Jetta GLI. The Jetta Wagon comes equipped with either a 2L, 115-hp, 4-cyl. engine; a fuel-efficient diesel (TDI) or a 1.8T (turbo) 4-cyl. that makes 180 hp. The Jetta Wagon begins at $25,435 for the 2L GLS trim level and 1.8T GLS is $27,545. The 50th anniversary Jetta GLI has VW’s VR-6 engine mated with a 6-speed manual transmission. It features 17-in. alloy wheels, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Canada introduces Jetta Wagon, Celebrates 50th Anniversary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642