DETROIT – Volkswagen AG vehicles will continue to feature more evocative styling as the auto maker seeks to maintain its strong worldwide sales momentum and reverse its financial position, says Wolfgang Bernhard, chairman of Volkswagen Brand Group. “Our vehicles have been, for many years, criticized for being too rational,” Bernhard tells Ward’s. “It is time to put a little bit more expression, a little bit more emotion. And we’re starting to do this.” VW 5-door GTI Volkswagen’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Committed to Design Evolution, N.A. Lineup Expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642