RESTON, VA – Borrowing a pet phrase from President Bush, Volkswagen of America Inc. executives say the company will “stay the course” in the U.S. market during a rocky period that has staggered the nation’s one-time hottest brand. The auto maker’s flagging U.S. sales and quantifiable dip in quality scores, mixed with an incentives-happy market and aging bread-and-butter models, have dealt a body blow that sent VW sales plummeting earlier this year. VW Phaeton close to meeting U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Confident in New Models, Quality Initiatives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642