SAO PAULO – Volkswagen do Brasil Ltda. is studying the possibility of exporting its new Gol sedan to India and Russia, says President Thomas Schmall. For two decades, the subcompact has been Brazil’s best-selling car. The new sedan model will be produced at the VW factory in Taubate. Schmall says domestic sales of the new Gol should continue at a fast pace but may be affected by “interest rates and the inflation index.” Flavio Padvoan, VW Brazil’s vice president of sales and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Considers Exporting Brazilian Gol to Russia, India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642