VIENNA – Volkswagen AG may launch output of its VW Amarok in Hanover, Germany, in addition to the pickup truck’s current production location in Argentina, Wolfgang Schreiber, CEO of Volkswagen’s commercial-vehicles division, tells the German Handelsblatt business daily. Amarok output began at the Volkswagen Argentina SA plant in Pacheco in November 2009. “It is already foreseeable that (Amarok) demand will exceed our maximal capacity in the Argentina plant in two years,” Schreiber is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Considers Production of Amarok Pickup in Germany" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642