CANBERRA – Citing the competitiveness of the Australian new-vehicle market, Volkswagen Group Australia slashes prices on its Polo 3- and 5-door models, New Beetle and Bora up to A$7,000 ($5,533). The Polo now is being positioned as a premium brand choice in the price- and value-sensitive light-car segment, with the manual-equipped Polo Club reduced to A$16,990 ($13,429), the Polo Match to A$18,790 ($14,852) and the Polo Elite to A$20,490 ($16,194). In each case, optional automatic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Cuts Prices on Three Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642