Volkswagen AG’s new high-performance Touareg R50 makes its global debut at the Australian International Motor Show, and the auto maker is billing it as one of the most powerful SUVs in the world. The new cross/utility vehicle was developed by a team of specialists at Volkswagen Individual GmbH and is the third model to appear under Volkswagen’s sporty R label, following in the footsteps of the Golf R32 and new Passat R36, launched last month at the Frankfurt motor show. All three models ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Debuts Sporty Touareg R50 at Sydney" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642