BRATISLAVA, Slovakia – Volkswagen Slovakia a.s. will expand its components plant located in the city of Martin, some 105 miles (170 km) northeast of the Slovak capital of Bratislava. VW will buy a 15.8-acre (6.4-ha) plot in Priekopa from the Slovak Land Fund for E1.06 million ($1.4 million), Zsolt Simon, the Slovak minister of agriculture, tells journalists during a media conference in the Slovak capital. The contract has been signed and payment is expected to be finalized in the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW to Expand Slovak Components Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642