Volkswagen AG’s Puebla, Mexico, plant is facing a Sept. 3 strike deadline as union and management have been unable to come to terms on a new contract. The union is demanding a 9% pay raise, while VW has offered 3.5%. The original Aug. 18 strike date was postponed so negotiations could continue.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Faces Strike Deadline in Mexico" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642