BERLIN – Site preparation is nearly completed at Volkswagen AG’s new U.S. plant site in Chattanooga, TN, where the official groundbreaking is set for November, officials say. Crews have been moving some 80,000 cu.-yds. (61,184 cu.-m) of dirt daily as they prepare for the start of construction, Chattanooga Operations LLC Chairman and CEO Frank Fischer tells a group of Tennessee state and local officials here on a get-to-know-you tour of VW operations and a recruiting mission to lure ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Finalizes Layout, Nears Construction of New U.S. Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642