BARCELONA, Spain – Volkswagen of America Inc.’s growth strategy in the U.S. will play out on several levels, with the repositioning of existing models and the rollout of several new products taking center stage in the effort. In order to nearly double the auto maker’s sales in the U.S. to 400,000-500,000 units, something Executive Vice President Adrian Hallmark envisions happening within five years, VW must be more competitive with its volume models, while simultaneously filling the gaps ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Focusing on New Models, Better Positioning in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642