Volkswagen of America Inc. says it will offer its new Touareg SUV at a base price of $34,900 for the 6-cyl. version, while the up-level 8-cyl. model will carry a $40,700 base price. The pricing decision places the Touareg right in the middle of its luxury SUV competitors, including the Volvo XC90, BMW X5 and Mercedes-Benz ML. Volkswagen Touareg It also places the VW SUV significantly below the price of the Porsche Cayenne, which starts at $55,900 for the base model and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Gives Touareg Competitive U.S. Price" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642