VIENNA – OOO Volkswagen Group Rus, the Russian import subsidiary of Volkswagen AG, releases the Brazilian-made VW Gol hatchback powered by a 1.0L engine as its entry-level model in Russia. VW Gol to be called Pointer in Russia. VW offers the car with a base price of $9,499 for the 3-door version. Customers can order the car now for first deliveries in October. The Russian import company has decided to rename the small car the Pointer, because Gol sounds similar to the Russian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Launches Brazilian Gol in Russia, Ukraine to Follow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642