Volkswagen AG says it already has received 2,000 pre-orders for its Touareg cross/utility vehicle, now officially on sale in Europe. Touareg now on sale in Europe. Most of those orders are for the V-10 TDI model, the German auto maker says. The Touareg represents a new niche in the market that combines the features of a luxury SUV with the comfort and convenience of a luxury sedan and the road manners of a sports car, VW says. It is being launched with choice of a 3.2L, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Launches European Sales of Touareg SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642