LONDON – The Autostadt theme park at Volkswagen AG headquarters in Wolfsburg, Germany, has been so successful the auto maker is considering bringing the concept to Asia. "Autostadt is a fantastic platform," says Laurent Boulay, the head designer at Volkswagen's advance design studio. "We are talking about having one in China." Autostadt is a €430 million ($541 million) automotive theme park Volkswagen opened in 2000. It attracts about 2 million visitors a year for cultural events, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW May Export Autostadt Concept to China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642